Meeting Space & Rooms
at The Reserve
The Reserve is a distinctive and historic meeting space of almost 5,000 square feet--that also has guest accommodations--where you can hold unforgettable special events including weddings, parties, reunions and corporate meetings and retreats, just a stone’s throw from the Bay, the Van Wezel, Florida Studio Theater, the Ca’d’Zan, the Ringling Art Museum, and more. You can rent out the entire facility, or a single room or suite, while enjoying the beautiful outdoor courtyard with overhead Edison bulb lighting. Experience a piece of true Sarasota history and the Ringling heritage.
Corporate meetings, celebrations, parties, reunions, and retreats: Host a distinctive meeting, party or retreat when you rent one of our main rooms (which accommodates 2-15 people) and receive coffee, tea, and food and beverage service featuring Reserve bagels, coffees, salads, wraps, and light appetizer platters. Customized pricing available by contacting Jessica Simmons at Jessica@TheReserveSRQ.com or calling 941-702-5859.
Weddings and reunions: Please contact us to discuss your needs. Customized pricing available by contacting Jessica Simmons at Jessica@TheReserveSRQ.com or calling 941-702-5859.
Seasonal vacation rentals and guest accommodations: We have furnished single rooms, studios, suites, and a 3 BR/2 BA Villa available for seasonal rentals (two days, weekly, monthly, and short-term). Click through the following links for more information.
- August Ringling Room (1 BR, 1 BA):
- Otto Ringling Room (1 BR, 1 BA with dining table/work area):
- Charles Ringling Loft (1 BR, 1 BA, Full Kitchen):
- Mable Ringling Loft (1 BR, 1 BA, Full Kitchen):
- Casita Amarilla Cottage (1 BR, 1 BA, Full Kitchen, Outdoor Lanai, Private, Quiet)
- John Ringling Suite (2 BR, 2 BA, Kitchenette):
- The Villa at The Reserve (Renovated 3 BR, 2 BA, Full Kitchen Home):